We look forward to welcoming our Year 6 pupils and parents to the ‘Preparing for Secondary School’ event on Wednesday 1 May.
We politely request that you do not arrive to the school more than 10 minutes earlier than the time of the meeting you have been allocated to ensure the steady flow of traffic in and out of the school.
The car parking on site is extremely limited so if at all possible, we would urge you to walk to the school or park in the nearby car parks located close to the school on Stokes Bay Seafront.
Once the meeting has taken place, please do head to our Crush Hall and Lower Hall where the following information stands will be available for you to browse and ask questions.
- School Uniform/School Equipment - We will have a limited number of school uniform items for sale and there will also be school equipment available to purchase. If you would like to purchase any of these items during the evening, please be aware we will only be able to accept cash.
- GFM Admissions team - Please speak with our admissions team if you have any outstanding questions regarding admissions to Bay House
- MyEd Support - MyEd is the app Bay House School uses to communicate with parents. Please visit our website via
for further information and speak directly with our support team during the evening if you have any questions regarding this.
- Music Lessons
- PE clubs
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) - Useful information regarding the school library and the clubs they offer. We also have a Scholastic Book Fair where books will be available for you to browse and purchase.
- Medical team - Please speak with our medical team if you have any medical information that needs to be shared with the school
- Virtual School - Please speak with our virtual school team if you have any SEN information that needs to be shared with the school
There will also be a number of Year 7 pupils and Year 10 prefects on hand to answer any questions you or your children may have.
We very much look forward to seeing you there.
Added 29 April 2019