The Secondary Provision Local Governing Committee (LGC) comprises members representing a wide range of business and community interests.
Each governor’s particular expertise is used to challenge policy in key areas of academy life, acting as a critical friend for the Executive Board.
- Chair of Governing Body: Mrs Jean Morgan, c/o Bay House School
- The Secondary Provision LGC Terms of Reference can be read here.
- A full list of GFM Board and LGC members can be read here.
- A list of Governors appointments and pecuniary interest can be read here.
- Attendance records at governing body and committee meetings can be read here.
Become a Governor
Becoming a Governor of Bay House is a fantastic way to give something back to the school community – its students, staff, parents and the wider community. Governors have a significant role in the long-term development and improvement of the school and provide strong links with the wider community.
Those interested should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org